Fortnite is currently in its first anniversary and it brought some prizes to the players. After the planned maintenance on July 24, Epic released the patch v5.10. Along with the usual tweaks and new items, the patch also came with a set of Birthday Challenges that you can complete until August 7. Let’s take a quick look at these.
Fortnite Birthday Challenges
- Play matches (14) — 5,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents (1000) — Emote
- Dance in front of different Birthday Cakes (10) — Spray
The first two challenges are quite simple and can be completed by just playing the game normally. You just have to play 14 matches and deal 1000 damage to your opponents. The third one is a bit trickier, but it can still be completed in a few rounds if you know what you are doing. You have to dance in front of 10 birthday cakes that are scattered throughout the map. Here are the locations:
Birthday Cake Locations in Fornite
- The first cake is at the north of Paradise Palms. It is on the right side of the road and also pretty big, so you won’t miss it.
- Our second cake is in the middle of Retail Row. It is right out in the open, so you will risk getting shot; you may want to secure the area or wait for the enemies to move out first. Or you know, just dance in front of it and get eliminated. Who cares about kills when going for challenges anyway?
- The third one is on top of a small hill on the south of Risky Reels. The hill is just behind the big screen.
- The fourth one is on the south of Lazy Links, near the curved road.
- The 5th one is in the middle of Greasy Grove, near the basketball court.
- The sixth cake is on the east side of Pleasant Park. It is also, again, right out in the open.
- The seventh cake is on the south of Loot Lake. It is on the left side of the waterfall.
- The eighth cake is on the west side of Lonely Lodge, just outside of the small area with a few cars.
- The ninth one is in Flush Factory. It is in the middle, near the big toilet sign.
- Our last birthday cake is in the middle of Fatal Fields.
There you go, here are all the locations for the birthday cakes in Fortnite. As a little prize for finding the cakes, Epic put small cake slices around the cakes. These give you 5 HP and 5 Shield, so finding these cakes is not important for challenges only. As a last important note: Be sure to not leave the game after you danced in front of a cake. It does not count towards the challenge. You either have to win the game or get eliminated. Also, these 3 challenges will gift you the Birthday Cake Back Bling, so what are you waiting for?
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com