High performance and advanced new generations are what defines Nividia, especially in the gaming sector. Nvidia’s 1070 graphics card offers phenomenal performance and speed, which enhances the gaming experience. The NVIDIA gaming architecture is one of the most advanced ones available out there.
The GTX, a graphics card generated by NVIDIA, a company known for its graphics cards, owns the market. The successor of GTX 970, 1070, is known to be three times more powerful. Outranking its predecessor with having the latest gaming technology which enhances the performance and drives the gamers to a frenzy. The architecture is so great that it suits the indeed of every player out there. So this definitely makes you want to purchase this beauty.
What Features to look for in a Monitor for GTX 1070
A monitor needs to be found that matches the fantastic graphics card that provides such high power and performance. The visual experience is a vital part of the gaming experience, adding to which even the performance adds to its entirety. Therefore, one needs to invest in the highest quality monitor for GTX 1070; this is extremely important to have exhilarating and exciting gaming experience.
A good quality monitor is reliable for not just gamers but for any individual who uses monitors. But, here are things that you should keep in mind while buying a monitor with your GTX 1070
- Screen Size – Earlier, one could only purchase between two options are 10 inch or 14-inch monitor. With the advance in technology and the various developments, you can buy monitors above 25 inches. In the market right now, the most common purchased ones are 27 inches and 28 inches. At the end of the day, it all comes down to you and your preference. If you want a bigger screen size and feel it’s going to satisfy your gaming needs, you will purchase it.
- Display – The monitor display tells a lot about it and is very important to evaluate when deciding to buy one. No matter what purpose you buy a monitor, the display is a vital feature to analyze.
- Connectivity – The connectivity provided with the monitor is a crucial element that defines the number of ports available on the monitor. The connectivity allows you to have multiple connectors, which would be beneficial in a monitor’s personal or professional utilization.
- Technology – The built-in technology is one of the most critical aspects of the mojito that defines its working altogether. The technology should be one that stops the stuttering and screen tearing. While also having some sort of Blue Light Vision technology to keep your eyes relaxed as you would have a lot of screen time and the rays would be harmful to your eyes.
- Response Time – Refers to, the time is taken by the monitor to respond, or the speed of the monitor’s response to open things. The response time that is considered the best would be 1ms.
- Design – If you into having a beautifully designed monitor, they are now available in the market. Gamers, photographers, and other creative heads tend to customize the design or look of their monitors.
Best monitors For GTX 1070
1. ASUS ROG Swift PG27UQ
One of the best 4K 144Hz monitors available out there for GTX 1070, the ASUS is the top priority for many gamers across the platform. The main goal of the monitor is to give one the best gaming experiences. It has clearly raised the bar for the features and experience of a power-packed monitor. The features that identity and make this stand out and make it one of the most sort out monitors for GTX 1070 would be:
- The main element would most definitely be having a 4K Ulta high definition (UHD) display that homes an incredible 144 Hz refresh rate. This feature provides detailed and sharp visuals that are available at smooth frame rates making this highly accessible.
- G-Sync high Dynamic range (HDR) a technology that offers a 1000-nit peak brightness. This is far superior to the standard display. This would give a smoother experience, as it eliminates and minimizes the screen tearing, display stutter, and input lag.
- The other factor of the ASUS would be its resolution of 3840 x 2160. Additionally, having a Panel type of IPS and the response time being 4ms.
- The local dimming features are what secretively turn LEDs on and off. This helps create a high contrast, natural and rich looking dark visual scenes.
- For more accurate and realistic color imagery, the monitor has a Quantum-dot IPS display that is clubbed with 97% DCI-P3.
- The Aura Sync technology lighting that is exclusive to ASUS provides ambient lighting. This means that it can be synchronized with other Aura sync enabled components.
- The Asus Ultra-low blue light filters are TUV Rheinland certified to protect your eyes from the blue lights that can be quite harmful. Doing so provides a more comfortable experience by minimizing the strain on the eye as gaming sessions good be quite long and tedious.
- The ergonomic design makes it a great experience to find the best viewing angle. It offers extensive swivel, pivot, height adjustment, and tilt. What more would a gamer want?
PROS – The connectivity, design, performance, and display make it the best fit for you. It provides gamers with the best of everything and makes the experience adventurous and thrilling.
CON – With all the best qualities in one box, the monitor still lacks one element: the High response time being 4ms. This makes the display appear slow and hence a drawback to this five-star monitor.
2. Philips 276E9QDSB 27 inch
In terms of 1080p Monitor for GTX 1070, the Philips 27 inch model would be the best fit. Why would this be a good fit? Straightforward reason affordability and sustainable a packed package. The frameless monitor fits the conditions perfectly, a full HD and amazing features are what you require. The various features would include the following:
- A 27 inch full HD LED monitor lets you indulge in the 1920 x 1080 pixels. Having you indulge in its fantastic color and display that it’s all about. Delivering stunning colors in such ravishing designs is a complete package.
- Having an IPS panel, what would that indeed mean? It means that you can enjoy the wide viewing angles which come with full colors. It makes it comfortable for users to view the monitor for any angle. Additionally, to this, it has Ultra Color technology that provides a spectrum of color to give a visual experience like no other. It has 93% NTSC and 124% sRGB gamut coverage.
- To avoid gamers’ distractions, it has narrow borders and helps one concentrate solely on their game and winning spree.
- To make your eyes feel healthy and zero fatigue, Flicker-Free technology plays a significant role in ensuring the same.
- The connectivity ports provided with and can be enjoyed with the Philips monitor would be Audio out, DVI-D, VGA, and HDMI
- The main feature for gamers’ would be the boasts of artifact-free experience.
PROS – very affordable and hence a good option for people on a budget and trying to stick to while also trying to have a great experience. Additionally, the features to die for would be the display and compatibility that the Philips 27 inch monitor claims to provide.
CON – The product’s main disappointment would be the lower refresh rate, No 4K display like the previous model, and the Higher Response time is prolonged. Even though it is affordable and gives you excellent color and visuals, the other main features seem to lag in comparison to the previous model, the ASUS ROG.
3. Acer Predator X27 IPS Monitor
Another ultimate beauty in terms of 4K 144Hz Monitors would be the Acer Predator that redefines the gaming experience. No list is incomplete without the mention of this monitor. It is genuinely jaw-dropping, and everyone wants to get their hands on it. The popularity wouldn’t necessarily be for the monitor instead of the brand, which has set a trustworthy customership. It keeps releasing amazing monitors time and time again. This piece of art, known as the Acer Predator X27, is an excellent pick with GTX 1070. Why you may ask let’s see its features then:
- The IPS display that is widescreen is powered with NVIDIA G-SYNC technology. Hence very suitable for the NVIDIA GTX 1070 as well.
- Having a 4K monitor with a response time fo 4ms the monitor is a mix of pros and cons. The 4K display is a bonus to its feature. Still, the response time slow makes it a disadvantage for the gamers who need to respond int heir gaming tactic quickly. Further, it can overclock to 144Hz and creating a suitable choice even with a few faults.
- To provide a tear-free gaming experience, the monitor offers an NVIDIA G-SYNC HDR, which helps protect the eyes with the amount of screen time you have.
- The monitor works on the 10bit color Quantum Dot technology, which provides a great visual experience.
- Having a predator Game Mode with an 8 preset display mode ensures enhancing the experience up a notch. It would surely offer a sense of enthusiasm, like never before.
- The monitor further also comes with an HDMI port as well as a display port.
PROS – The monitor again has excellent features that make it on our list. It has a great display, fantastic design, and functionality is top-notch what more could a gamer want. Wait for it … it is excellent for GTX 1070, one of the best ever.
CON – Just like the others, this monitor lacks fast High response time making it slow for a gamers liking. The other con that is slight red flags would be the lower connectivity options that the monitor features. This makes it slightly inconvenient as a gamer you have the need to attach a lot of ports. Still, with the connectivity options so less, it’s hard to have a great experience and to hinder the same.
4. ASUS PB287Q 28inch 4K Monitor
Acer Monitors have the tendency to scare one with its price tag, but not to worry ASUS monitors will help calm down the racing heart caused by Acer. The ASUS monitors are known to be reliable and affordable, unlike some people. FOR the 1070 graphic card, the Asus Monitors would genuinely be a great pick. It is sure to provide a gaming experience lie no other at an affordable rate for GTX 1070. The features that this piece of excellency has are :
- Having an outstanding 4K display with a resolution of 3480 x 2160, which sounds fantastic as it provides a pixel density of 157 pixels-per-inch. Known to be four times greater than the standard full HD display.
- It makes the monitor easy for the eye as it has the ASUS Eye care technology making the eye feel relaxed and not too strained.
- The ergonomic design of the monitor provides you with an adjusting setting that enables you to see the way you want. The monitor can be tilted, pivoted, height can be adjusted, etc..
- It also has the ASUS Smart Contrat, which is at 100000000:1.
- The monitor apart from the standard technologies provides – GamePlus, VividPixel, SplendidPlus, and QuickFit.
- It also comes with a warranty for three years, which means that the brand takes accountability for any manufacturer’s faults.
PROS – Just like the first ASUS model on the list, this too has similar advantages. It has excellent compatibility, affordable, great display, and lower Response time.
CON – while on the disadvantage side, it has a lower refresh rate making it hard for gamers to use at times.
If you are considering buying high-end monitors, I would recommend you go for 4K monitors. The best and affordable one would genuinely be ASUS PB287Q 28inch 4K Monitor. The other monitors on the list are great, and it all comes down to your comfort and want. So go ahead and purchase your monitor that suits the GTX 1070.