Calling out all student gamers and gaming enthusiasts all over the world!
LyncConf is giving out $1000 through our Annual Gamer’s Scholarship Program. We want to compensate a student who can make an impression by writing a piece about gaming.
Are you up for it? Here’s what you need to do:
- In not less than 800 words, write a compelling essay about this year’s chosen topic: “How Educational Video Games Can Help in Child Growth?”.
- Write a short biography (100) about yourself and include at the bottom of the page a personal information section (full name, age, address, school, contact number and your all-time favorite game).
- Email the essay and biography (.docx) along with a copy of your school’s admission form to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will accept applications until Sep 30, 2018, and announce our decision on Oct 31, 2018.
Note: We have increased our deadline due to some reason.
- Application is free and open to all students from any country.
- Copied Content will not be entertained. Your submitted essay will be scanned by a plagiarism checker application and double-checked by our evaluators.
- We are strict about the admission slip requirement to ensure that the applicant is indeed an enrolled student.
- The winner will be contacted to confirm home address before sending the $1000 check. This is a standard procedure to ensure that the winner receives the prize.
- The winning piece will be published in our website. By sending us your written work, you are already giving LyncConf permission to post your work, in case you win the competition.
- All sensitive information are kept confidential among our staff who will handle the scholarship applications.