Watch Dogs is an action game and with a lot of adventure. For the player, the view remains as a third-person perspective. The storyline is about the hacker named Aiden Pearce who can hack just anything he wants to such as those traffic lights, infiltrate security systems, cell phones, and even the railway network. The gameplay also involves puzzle solving other than action and adventure.
So if you also want to access the game that sets you in the fictional world then make sure your device or PC has the requirements. It is open world with day and night cycle. Weather changes also happen, and there is a huge amount of combat using those guns, shotguns, sniper rifles, machine guns, etc. so it needs a pretty strong amount of specification.
Can I Run Watch Dogs 1, 2?
Check the Watch Dogs 1, 2 system requirements. Can I Run it? Check your specs and see if your gaming PC matches below-mentioned requirements. We at Lyncconf tests millions of PC every month.
Here are the Watch Dogs 1, 2 Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1) or Windows 8 works when you have the 64 bit OS
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 @ 2.66Ghz or AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0Ghz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 460 or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Hard Drive: 25 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers
Watch Dogs 1, 2 Recommended System Requirements
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3770k @3.5 GHz or AMD FX-8350 X8 @ 4 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 560 ti or better
The Best System Requirements-
- Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K @3.5 GHz
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 780 or better