Fortnite Battle Royale as its name brings the players a battle royale game. Epic Games is known as the developer and publisher of this one that as first bring Windows, Mac, PS4, Xbox One, and then iOS too. The developers are planning for Android as well, but for now, it is just waiting.
The Epic games Fortnite Battle Royale is one of the most trending games these days. Millions of players try their luck to be the last one that stands after skilling all other players. There are some best players of Fortnite Battle Royale that can be considered as champions. Also, they possess the Fortnite best settings to take their game to the next level. So if you also think that copying their preferences or Fortnite game settings for graphics, PC, PS4, and other aspects will be a cool thing, then this article is going to fulfill your wish. So let’s have the best settings for Fortnite ps4, PC, mouse, graphics, and much more.
- Best Settings For Fortnite Battle Royale
- #1 Best Fortnite Video Settings
- #2 Best PC Settings for Fortnite
- #3 Best Mouse Sensitivity Settings for Fortnite
- #4 In-game Sensitivity Settings Fortnite
- #5 Best Fortnite Settings PS4 for the Controller
- #6 Fortnite Ninja Settings
- #7 Myth Fortnite Settings
- FORTNITE Battle Royale: Dramatically increase performance / FPS with any setup
Best Settings For Fortnite Battle Royale
Best Guide to Optimized Graphics Setting for Fortnite Battel Royale Video Game for PS4, PC, Xbox One. Our database includes the best Fortnite hardware setups, mouse settings, DPI, configs, keybindings, resolution, video & graphics settings as well as crosshair and sensitivity. You can also download fortnite battle royale apk for android
Find the best competitive settings and esports gaming gear used by pro Fortnite Battle Royale players and streamers.
#1 Best Fortnite Video Settings
Here you will find out the Fortnite settings pc so you can set the preferences that give you the best performance while gaming. So let’s start with setting up the graphics-
Go to the menu that exists in the top right corner and there click cog and then choose video settings.
- Fullscreen – To view it better you can set it to Fullscreen.
- Resolution– Now to get the best Fortnite video settings just check your resolution as it should be 1920 x 1080 16:9.
- Frame Rate – Now let’s come to the Frame Rate that should be Unlimited.
- 3D Resolution – In the 3D Resolution, section select your monitor’s default resolution.
- View Distance – this one always works best if set medium or above. It doesn’t take much importance, but you can still try it.
- Shadows – well, shadows should be turn off so you won’t get distracted by unnecessary postures and ruin your gameplay.
- Anti–Aliasing – for this factor it is best to set it Medium or more than that. In most cases, medium gives the perfect amount.
- Textures – sometimes setting it high can be problematic, and you may struggle on the way so try keeping it medium or low.
- Effects – Affects work best when you set them low especially if you are playing FPS.
- Post Processing – This is also meant to be low.
- Vsync – you don’t need to use it and setting it off seems best. Turn it off in case you are facing screen tearing.
- Motion Blur – this one also works efficiently when you keep it off.
- Show Grass – if you are more like a nature lover then turn this on else keep it off as you can detect enemies easily when there is no grass.
- Show FPS – turn this on only if you want to have a track on your performance.
At last, don’t forget to press that Apply button as this will save all the changes.
Check out the games like fortnite
#2 Best PC Settings for Fortnite
Well, now it is about Fortnite best settings pc that means we will tweak some settings from your computer or accessing that control panel to make sure you have the best settings enabled. Also make sure you have the latest GPU drivers and you have updated your Windows to the latest version.
Now, if I suppose that you have an NVIDIA GPU, then you can make these following settings and achieve the best graphics performance.
- First, go to Control Panel and hit NVIDIA interface
- There click on Manage 3D Settings.
- There you need to look for Program Settings tab and then roll your eyes for Fortnite. Don’t worry you will find it so just scroll down and down.
- Here you will see Maximum pre-rendered frames and just set it to 1.
- Now it is to time to come to Monitor Technology and set it to G-SYNC
- Next, search for an option Multi-Display or Mixed GPU Acceleration and select Single display performance mode.
- Now, when you see that Power Management Mode make it to the maximum.
- Turn Vertical Sync off.
- Turn on the Threaded Optimisation.
#3 Best Mouse Sensitivity Settings for Fortnite
The third section is about Fortnite mouse settings so you can get the best performance out of it. If you have played Fortnite Battle Royale, then you know how important those mouse sensitivities are and out all the victory and defeat depends on it.
Always remember one thing, do not copy the settings that you are not comfortable with. You can follow these settings, but eventually, it all comes to your comfort and so you can alter them until you find the perfect one.
DPI settings – the mouse that includes DPI settings then you can set it anywhere from 400 to 450. The formula here is the lower, the better because the lower DPI settings you give you a proper control. Do not feel strange because these controls take time to be a habit so just practice and own them.
- The next step is to access the mouse settings on your PC.
- So go to the search box and type mouse settings.
- There, in the new window select additional mouse options and in the new screen search for ‘pointer options’ tab.
- Click it, and there you will see an option ‘enhance pointer precision.’
- Uncheck it as it makes sure that Windows will not create any unnecessary junk.
#4 In-game Sensitivity Settings Fortnite
We have finished mouse sensitivity settings using our device. Now, it is time to make some Sensitivity Settings using the game’s client. In-Game settings offer you a lot more options so you can have more precise control over the mouse, gamepad, and other stuff you use.
Mouse Sensitivity – this setting is a complete control over your mouse movements that define your aim and speed. This is something vital that you can change between 0.03 – 0.5. By default, it comes too high and so you need to make it low as it works better.
Mouse ADS Sensitivity – this one works for firefights, so it sets the sensitivity for that purpose. Setting it anywhere from 0.40 to 0.50 works fantastic. Do not take it high as it can ruin the entire experience.
Mouse Scope Sensitivity – this is the sensitivity that you feel while making zoom with your weapons like sniper or scoped rifle. This one should be a bit higher than ADS, and then you can experience a fat better aiming.
Note: if you want to get an indication that your mouse is working perfectly then try moving it all over that mousepad and if it takes 360 degree turns then everything is perfect.
#5 Best Fortnite Settings PS4 for the Controller
This one comes for the Fortnite controller settings or anything that you use to control things in the game world like joysticks. These sensitivities are significant as if you follow incorrect ones then things get weird, and you feel that chaos. So here I’ll tell you some Fortnite ps4 settings that you can apply to your controller.
— To get the Fortnite best controller settings you know that X and Y Axis are important so set these between 0.75 – 0.90 and feel how much this changes the shooting experience.
— The second ps4 Fortnite sensitivity settings depict the ADS Sensitivity that works in down sights. It is different from the one you perform in PC, and you are supposed to set it between 0.50 – 0.70.
— The Last one ps4 Fortnite settings are for setting up the Gamepad Scope’s Sensitivity. For example, you aim using a sniper, and so it should be a bit higher than the two mentioned settings. Keep it from 0.75 to 0.90 and get a quick snap of the enemy coming for you.
Some other Fortnite ps4 controller settings that you can view and use exactly-
Standard Combat Controls
Standard Build Controls
Pro Combat Controls
Pro Build Controls
Quick Builder Combat Controls
Quick Builder Build Controls
#6 Fortnite Ninja Settings
If you are a Fortnight you know that there are players out there doing very well as being streamers on Twitch. Ninja is one of them and here I’ll tell you what does he use as his preferences. Ninja Fortnite settings-
Mouse Logitech G502
Monitor Alienware AW2518H
Headphones Beyerdynamic DT-990-Pro-250
Keyboard Corsair K70 RAPIDFIRE
Mouse Pad HyperX FURY Pro
Speakers Creative Sound Blaster X7
Window Mode Fullscreen
Display Resolution 1920×1080 16:9
Frame Rate Limit Unlimited
3D Resolution 1080p
View Distance Epic
Post Processing Low
Motion Blur Off
Show FPS On
Mouse Sensitivity 0.07
Mouse ADS Sensitivity 0.60
Mouse Scope Sensitivity 0.40
Fortnite pro settings
#7 Myth Fortnite Settings
Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core
Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark
Webcam: Logitech C922x
Mousepad: Rosewill Pro Large Gaming Mouse Pad
Microphone: Audio-Technica ATR2100
Monitor: BenQ GL2460HM
In-game sensitivity: 0.03
Mouse ADS sensitivity: 0.70
Mouse scope sensitivity: 0.60
Resolution: 1920×1080 (16:9)
3D Resolution: 1080p
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700X
Graphics card: ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 8GB
RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 3000MHz
FORTNITE Battle Royale: Dramatically increase performance / FPS with any setup